Minor Update for Unstable Engineer

I’ve updated Unstable Engineer with a few minor tweaks:
– Fixed the glitch where sound might not resume following speeding up in tests.
– Corrected the majority of the sound corruption.
– Fixed the ‘floating body part’ glitch in the Office. (Despite how funny it was.)
– General stability and lag reduction.

I’ve also added one new feature: Now, when you pause during a test, small markers will appear to show the spaces each blueprint is moving into. This should help with precise upgrades, and particularly when judging discard timing during Spark Tests.

That’s all for now!